2019 Jacksonville International Auto Show
February 15, 2019 | 12:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
February 16, 2019 | 10:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
February 17, 2019 | 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
For their 2019 models, automobile manufacturers have focused on technology and the American family.
At the Jacksonville International Auto Show attendees can compare features, options and stylings from 28 car lines.New innovative technologies are incorporated into every vehicle on the Show Floor, so sit behind the steering wheel, or just climb in, and enjoy the comfort and amenities of the most modern automobile interiors.
There’s more to see and do at the Jacksonville International Auto Show than ever before:
- Test drive the hottest new offerings from Chevrolet, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram and Toyota at the Show’s largest Ride & Drive event ever!
- See 2019 models now and 2020 introductions.
- Cruise over to Corvette Circle on Saturday and Mustang Alley on Sunday to revel at classic muscle cars.
- On Saturday visit Military Trail to salute restored historic military transport vehicles.
- Enjoy a friendly, no-pressure environment as Product Specialists answer vehicle questions and provide a personalized experience beyond the typical car showroom.
Admission is $10 for Adults; $8 for Seniors (65+); $5 for Military (with ID, must be purchased onsite at Box Office); $5 for Children (6-12); FREE for Children under 6.Discount coupons for $2 off adult admission are available at area Gate gasoline stations.
Friday, February 15th is Active Military & Active First Responders Day.Receive FREE admission on Friday with valid ID.
For more information and e-tickets visit JAXAutoShow.com
or call 800-251-1563.