Job News USA Job Fair
September 17, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
This is a free event.
Hundreds of Jobs are up for grabs at the Jacksonville Job Fair on September 17th! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from some of the area's best businesses who are now hiring for immediate openings.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, the JobNewsUSA.com Jacksonville Job Fair has something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Prepare your elevator speech
• Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview
• Display an engaging & motivated attitude to make a positive impression
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE.
For more information, call (904) 296-3006.
Exhibitors: Ally Financial, CareerSource Northeast Florida, City of Jacksonville,CNS Healthcare, Concorde Career Colleges, DeVry University, Duval County Public Schools, G4S Secure Solutions, Gate Petroleum, LeaderQuest, Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Massey Services, OnSolve, Ovation Credit Services,Republic Services, US Customs & Border Protection, and morel...
*Dates and location subject to change up to 15 business days before event.